Terms Of Exchange And Refund
The online store "Try Merry" offers the most flexible conditions for returning or exchanging goods
- when ordering multiple items, the buyer can return all or part of the items.;
- The Buyer has the right to refuse the ordered Product at any time before receiving it, and after receiving it - within 7 (Seven) days.
1. When returning Goods (partial returns) of good quality, to the Buyer within 5(Five) calendar days from the date of receipt by the online store of Goods and a written statement (requirements) returns the value of the Goods in full (article 22 of the RF Law "On protection of consumer rights"). At the same time, the cost of delivery and return shipping of the Goods (partial return of the Goods)is not compensated. The return of the Goods of proper quality is carried out at the expense of the Buyer and is organized by him independently.
2. The return of Goods of proper quality is possible if the following conditions are met:
- preserved presentation (original packaging, factory labels, seals);
- the consumer properties of the Product are preserved;
- The product has no traces of use;
- The product must be clean, without traces;
- availability of documents for the Product confirming the purchase of the returned Product.
3. Due to the peculiarities of the remote method of sale, the replacement of the Product can be performed only after its return and receipt of the Product by the Seller, as well as the registration of a new Order by the Buyer for a similar Product.
4. The product is subject to replacement if it cannot ensure the performance of its functional qualities. Also, we refer to products of improper quality that do not correspond to the order: article, color, style, quality, size. Differences in the design elements or design of the product from those stated in the description on the site are not indicators of low-quality goods.
5. The buyer is not entitled to return or exchange Goods of proper quality specified in the List of non-food products of Proper quality that are not subject to return or exchange, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 19.01.1998 No. 55.
6. To return the Goods, you need an identity document and an application for a refund in the form according to Appendix No. 1 when paying on the website, or according to Appendix No. 2 when paying to the courier. When making a refund to a bank card, the crediting period depends on the relevant rules of the payment system or the issuing bank.
7. In all other matters that are not stipulated in the terms of payment and delivery, the Buyer is guided by the Contract of the offer.